Saturday, September 24, 2011

Birthday card

It has been a really good week for me !
I have passed an imp exam with 82 % and I won some mouthwatering PIE LANE 
goodies in ICRC9 with my Xmas card ! :D 
Feel superrr good !! 
and this what i won ! :D 


So here is what i have been upto last few days ! 
first it was my sister's bday , so decided to gift her a card (Which she LOVED) 
so i picked up the ICRC10 Layout  & combined it with TCR Palette# 77 and voila !!
Magic happened ! (Drum roll ) 



Here is my creation ! 

 A Cute lil bday card for my sis , 
with a fabric flower (Handmade off course !)
Materials used - 
DP - Polka dots by Pink paislee (butterfly garden)
other DP by Authentic
 Punches - By jeff Butterfly & Border 
Stamp - inkadinkado

Entering this in -- 
 




9 comments:

  1. FAbulous!!! Enjoy your goodies and do show off!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thankss tejal ! i will do my best :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Pooja Congrats!. Your work is so fabulous, creative and beautiful. Its natural that you would definitely win any time. May Lady Luck keep on smiling on you...:)

    Ms Sharma
    http://summersofindia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!.. Congratulations!..
    FAB card!.. LOVE the flower and the pp! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think your work like good but not batter ,you need some more work in here's card!!!
    Plastic gift cards
    Clear business cards

    ReplyDelete

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Creative Commons License
Lightbox Creative Ideas by PJ is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 India License.