Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Clean and simple cards with sizzix

Today i have some more CAS cards to share with u all . 
I am showcasing the new Paula Pascual Flower vases dies 
that she has designed with Sizzix. 
 I was thinking more of spring so i went with this set and the lovely colors that i have used. 

 I used my dear Lizzy and echo park paper scraps that i had left. Its always fun to use bits and pieces here and there :)
658606 sizzix-thinlits-die-set-18pk-flower-vases is the set i have used here to create both the flowers and the vases . This set has about 18 dies !! Can u imagine ? All different little flowers and various sizes and shapes of vases . To see what this die set has to offer click here

 The sentiment is by My mind's eye clear stamps. Remember set. 

 I added some rhinestones for the bling ! :)























I really enjoyed making these cards .
I think is one versatile die set everyone should get their hands on. 
Hugs !

Challenges : 








 
 
 
 
Other supplies :
  • Bigshot machine (655268
  • Distress ink pads 
  • Twine - The works , UK
 
 
 
 

7 comments:

  1. fabulous card Pooja..the die looks more amazing with your card..love its neatness !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great details on your cards!! My favorite is the patterned paper for your flower stems. Thanks for playing at the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge, PJ!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks kelly for visiting and liking my cards

      Delete
  3. Super cute as usual Pooja. I don't know how you manage to pull off such beautiful CAS cards!

    Would really love to ape your style ;)

    I'd made a small request for you to share how to colored your embossed image from Catchy Challenges GD post, remember? If its not too much of a hassle, pls teach me :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes i do remember dear :) just finished making the video for you :)
      you will find that my next Whats up crafty post is on the same thing :) And that comes out tomorrow by afternoon according to IST :)

      Delete
    2. Awww.. thank you very much :)

      Hugs,
      Vithya

      Delete

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Creative Commons License
Lightbox Creative Ideas by PJ is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 India License.