Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Family - mixed media shadow box

Hello eveyone !!!
Welcome back to my blog :) Im pleased to share my handmade mixed media shadowbox 
with you this time :) 
I Have full start to finish tutorial of this shadowbox over at the 
Do check it out ! 
 I love the challenge over at the thats crafty blog , playing with this entry.

 I first started with a handmade shadow box. its about 8X8 approx , made of cardstock. 
 I then applied some texture paste on to it . Using a mask. 
Used some awesome Mists that i last ordered from thats crafty  with a blend of Lindy's stamp gang mists. 
Thats how i basically got the texture and the colors.
After which i went ahead and layered all my elements.
 All these flowers are handmade.
I just bought the lavender distress ink ... its beautiful !
I think those flowers look so pretty with gold brads.

 
Here is a closer look at the frame :) 
Hope u liked it !
Thanks for stopping by !




 
Other supplies : 

  • Lindy's stamp gang mists 
  • Cosmic shimmer mists 
  • Cardstock - white Hobbycraft
  • Prima stencil 
  • Prima butterfly
  • green wire 
  • handmade flowers 
  • stamped clocks - Inkadinkado mini 
  • Distress ink pads
  • memento ink pads.

2 comments:

  1. A really stunning shadow box. Thank you for entering it into the first That's Crafty! challenge - and good luck in the draw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful shadow box. Thanks for taking part in the That's Crafty! Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Creative Commons License
Lightbox Creative Ideas by PJ is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 India License.