Thursday, March 20, 2014

Shabby chic cake tin !

Hello everyone !!! 
Over at the BGC blog we have a super amazing theme this fortnight,



Here is what i made
 I wanted to play with my cake baking tin ! so i went ahead and added about 2 layers of ready mix white paint . I wanted it to look crackled and shabby with the Matt effect hence i didn't bother about the neatness while painting my coats.
 I cut out a circle with cardstock for the inside.
Over which i layered all my embellies ! 
Really love how it turned out !
I enjoy doing shabby chic and this project its perfect fit with the theme.  
Here is how the tin was before the transformation 
And after !!
Hope you enjoyed my creation ! :) 
Do link up your projects asap ! 
I know the theme will test your imagination but,
we would love to see how we managed to inspire you !

CHALLENGES :
 thats crafty













Other supplies : 
  • Cardstock white - Hobby craft 
  •  Resin flower - Prima 
  •  Ink pads - Dove crafts , toffee crunch - memento , distress ink
  • Texture paste - Grunge paste
  • Prima rose
  • Prima butterfly
  • gold brads 
  •  Tacky glue
  • Seam binding.

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful transformation Pooja ..I so love the way you have transformed the cake tin into this gorgeous wall hanging...such pretty embellishments too :)

    ReplyDelete

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Creative Commons License
Lightbox Creative Ideas by PJ is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 India License.